Château Spill is a red wine stain remover that works like magic on spills of your favorite vintage, as well as berries, beets, and more. It is pH neutral and uses only 100% biodegradable surfactants—no peroxide, chlorine, or phosphates. Works on colorfast, washable fabrics and is best on stains that haven’t yet set in.
- Made in the USA: Austin, TX
- Care: Store at room temperature. Use on all colorfast washable fabrics, except for rayon, acetate, and silk
- Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children
- The ESR formula is proven science that quickly starts breaking down the stain-forming pigment at the cellular level
- No peroxide, no chlorine, no phosphates
- pH-neutral, 100% biodegradable surfactant
- Safe for colorfast washable fabrics
- Also works on a wide variety of household stains—including berries, makeup, blood, grass and more
- Fluid Content: 4.05 fl. oz.